https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The amusing thread

+5
bob2701
McstylisT
smduff
4hams
grumpydaddy
9 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The amusing thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The amusing thread

Post by smduff Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 am

LMAO good one Bob.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 am

ONLY A MAN WOULD ATTEMPT THIS

Just try reading this without laughing till you cry!!!
Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse- sized tazer. The effects of the tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety....??

WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought
the device and brought it home. I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time; I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs.
AWESOME!!!

Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.
Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-A batteries, right? There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target.. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong?
So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and tazer in another. The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries.

All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference; pretty cute really and (loaded with two itsy, bitsy triple-A batteries) thinking to myself, 'no possible way!' What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best.. .?

I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side as to say, 'don't do it dipshit,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny little ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and .. .
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD . . WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION . . . WHAT THE HELL!!!
I'm pretty sure Jessie Ventura ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs? The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room.
Note: If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a tazer, one note of caution: there is no such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor.. A three second burst would be considered conservative?
IT HURT LIKE HELL!!!

A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I had no control over the drooling.
Apparently I pooped on myself, but was too numb to know for sure and my sense of smell was gone. I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my nuts and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return!

P.s... My wife, can't stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift, and now regularly threatens me with it!

grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 am

LMAO to funny, not something I would attempt on my own.....thats why I had kids.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 am

LMAO
ROTFLMAO
Steve
Steve
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:26 pm

:laugh: lol! ROTFLMAO
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:54 pm

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO 🎆 🎆
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:53 pm

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.
Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.
'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!'
The wife stared at him.
'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'
The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Oh LMFAO!!! :laugh: lol! ROTFLMAO :HAHA:
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:15 pm

LMAO!! Excellent Bob. :laugh: ROTFLMAO :laugh:
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by SavageNFS Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 pm

it's like you KNOW her.

ROTFLMAO
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
Moderators
Moderators

http://www.sandboxgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rrplay Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:51 am

just LMFAO ROTFLMAO
rrplay
rrplay

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 am

A man and woman were having dinner in a fine restaurant. They were gazing lovingly at each other and holding hands. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few steps away, suddenly noticed the man slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, but the woman acted unconcerned.

The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware her dining companion had disappeared.

The waitress went over to the table and said to the woman, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table."

The woman calmly looked up at her and said, "No, he didn't. He just walked in."
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by SavageNFS Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:37 am

Good one Bob!
:laugh:
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:26 am

LOL!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Keep 'em comin' bob smile:
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:26 pm

The Last Nickel

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son.

He gives the young boy 3 nickels to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face. The father realizes the boy has swallowed the nickels and starts slapping him on the back

The boy coughs up 2 of the nickels, but keeps choking. Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well-dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman in a blue business suit is sitting at the coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee.

At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter,gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly.

After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last nickel, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the nickel to the father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?

"No "the woman replied. "I'm with the Internal Revenue Service."

bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:35 pm

LMAO!!! :D:
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by SavageNFS Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 pm

rofl....so true. Well done!
lol!
SavageNFS
SavageNFS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:55 pm

HMS Cumberland - The reason why the rest of the world should still be scared of Great Britain.
When the shit hits the fan, we sort it out by sending a warship named after a f*cking sausage....... to a mainly Muslim country
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 pm

LMAO Don't ever send that ship to San Francisco we all know what they do with Sausage there.... :laugh:
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Cute Duff!

Keep them coming grumpy!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:14 pm

My computer lets me save up to a dozen videos of musical concerts.

It has a 12 gig memory.

The worst pub I've ever been to was called The Fiddle.

It really was a vile inn
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 pm

:HAHA: ROTFLMAO
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by rrplay Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Thanks guys just what I needed ! :laugh: ROTFLMAO
rrplay
rrplay

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:02 pm

A Homeless Man's Funeral. . .

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man.
He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Kentucky back country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn't stop for directions.
I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight.
There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.

I felt badly and apologised to the men for being late. I went to theside of the grave and looked down
and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man
with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man.
And as I played 'Amazing Grace,' the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept... we all wept together.
When I finished I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say,
"I never seen nothin' like that before and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years."

Apparently I'm still lost....
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next