Saturday Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday

4 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post by 4hams Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 am

Morning folks I have a fresh pot of Tim Hortons coffee brewing for everyone. Blue sky and sunshine what a beautiful morning considering they said rain all weekend. I'll take this kind of rain anyday.

Got a lot of gardening to get done and the pool to get setup and ready for the summer. May go spend a few grand on some new tools as i have a number that need replacing also and they are big ticket items...

Enjoy the day folks! smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post by bob2701 Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 am

Morning everyone. Thanks for the coffee Joel.

I remember the days of the pool, glad that is over. A lot of work and money for a little use, especially after the kids got older. I hope you get more use out of it than we did, enjoy.
bob2701
bob2701
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 am

Good morning everyone, coffee sounds great thank you. It's looking a little cloudy out this morning and it is supposed to be sunny here, Joel I want my warm weather back and you can keep the clouds and rain LOL.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Well as usual it isn't morning anymore by the time i get around to getting on here!! Well it is june! I am hoping it will be better... well hoping. Spoke to the lawyer last week... almost all the crap i found save except one damning one can't be used in court because it all took place after the separation except for one!.. oh well... at least i have grounds... and very strong ones at that i am told. He could actually potentially get into trouble for what he was doing so he'll have a lot of explaining to do. Custody will be a separate issue unfortunately, and complicated at that.. would seem I am stuck in NC for the time being, but i was told i have hope, and that the judge will most likely rule in my favor if i can prove that moving back to Buffalo is in my son's best interest... well what is better than better schools and education, exposure to family he simply does not have here, support of friends and family, and a more stable life, plus job marketability for me.. meaning can i get a good stable job without too much hassle. So i can prove all of it. But i will have a fight on my hands eventually just the same because of him and the state i live in.

So my operative word is "yet". As in not yet, yet to be, and not ready yet, and so on... oh heck at least it is a nice weekend and i can hang out with my virtual buddies!!! I am now allowed to talk to boys officially i was told...which is why butthead can get away with almost all his crass behaviors! So not that i am looking or even hoping because it's been 15 yrs since i last dated and my son comes first and foremost, but at least little vampy is free to socialize openly! hahaha Ah well who cares.. I am just happier to be me and not answer to anyone.
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down