Saturday, May 29th, 2010 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday, May 29th, 2010

4 posters

Go down

Saturday, May 29th, 2010 Empty Saturday, May 29th, 2010

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 6:36 am

Good Morning Everyone....oh wait, i am talking to myself! I can't run the site, and the two Admin are AWOL!!!! :suspect: What? Did I scare everyone off?!?!?!?! Cool!

Well Coffee is in the pot on the counter... go help yourselves while it is still piping hot! Cream and sugar are there too. ☀
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Saturday, May 29th, 2010 Empty Re: Saturday, May 29th, 2010

Post by bob2701 Sat May 29, 2010 9:19 am

Morning folks. Thanks for the coffee VG. I guess since it is a holiday weekend everyone went on holiday.

Enjoy the weekend.
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 9:32 am

Sure Seems that way!! I have to work this weekend unfortunately. Tonight is my short night so i have to stay up for a while or i will be up to early! Hope You have a good weekend too Bob. ☀
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 am

Good morning everyone, thanks for the coffee Vamps Craig is more than likely working and Joel is probably stuck in his recliner at his age its tough for him to escape it LMAO J/K Joel.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 11:04 am

Well since when does the recliner stop Joel? I think he's avoiding me!!! Rolling Eyes
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sat May 29, 2010 11:24 am

I wouldn't say he is avoiding anyone LOL he is a busy fella.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 12:19 pm

smduff wrote:I wouldn't say he is avoiding anyone LOL he is a busy fella.

Yeah I know.... but he was very active then all of a sudden i asked about having a shin digg and boom he disappeared! I chased him off!! waaaaaaaaaaaa Shocked
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sat May 29, 2010 12:22 pm

LMAO hmmm
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat May 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Hey hey ,,, This is an arrival. :D :D

Sorry to all guys and girls. Been so busy this week especially today. lol!

Managed to get another car sorted. Bit of a drive to get it but was able to knock £400 of the asking price. Lovely little diesel runner. upto 70MPG they say. ??

That is that sorted now anyway.

Other thing is i was installing my new Asus P6T Deluxe motherboard and win7. Had trouble setting up my network again so was not online. All set now though and all cleaned and Vista is history. :D lmoa
Also on this beefier board straight to 4ghz ( 191x 21 ) with memory @ 1600mhz no problem with my 12GB memory either ...... whoooot

Your all going to say WTF are you talking about here ,,, but for me Win7 seems no quicker than Vista. ? Nothing at all is different apart from visually.

Also more or less have all my HTPC parts ready and waiting to be assembled. So its all go go go for me.

VG , thanks for continuing the echo's around here the past few days. We do all seem to be real busy at the same time. LMAO ... Fingers crossed things pick up back to where were used too.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 12:46 pm

McstylisT wrote:Hey hey ,,, This is an arrival. :D :D

Managed to get another car sorted. Bit of a drive to get it but was able to knock £400 of the asking price. Lovely little diesel runner. upto 70MPG they say. ??

Other thing is i was installing my new Asus P6T Deluxe motherboard and win7. Had trouble setting up my network again so was not online. All set now though and all cleaned and Vista is history. :D lmoa
Also on this beefier board straight to 4ghz ( 191x 21 ) with memory @ 1600mhz no problem with my 12GB memory either ...... whoooot

Your all going to say WTF are you talking about here ,,, but for me Win7 seems no quicker than Vista. ? Nothing at all is different apart from visually.

Also more or less have all my HTPC parts ready and waiting to be assembled. So its all go go go for me.

VG , thanks for continuing the echo's around here the past few days. We do all seem to be real busy at the same time. LMAO ... Fingers crossed things pick up back to where were used too.

McT

Oh I hope so!! Missing my peeps!!! Congrats on teh car finally!!..wow 70 Mpg.. that's awsome!! Hope you like the new MOBO... that was the exact MOBO i had in my old rigg... sigh My laptop OS is Win Vista... it's alright.. All i know is that the Vista support i guess has ended with Win7 being out now?
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat May 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Vampire Girl wrote:

McT

Oh I hope so!! Missing my peeps!!! Congrats on teh car finally!!..wow 70 Mpg.. that's awsome!! Hope you like the new MOBO... that was the exact MOBO i had in my old rigg... sigh My laptop OS is Win Vista... it's alright.. All i know is that the Vista support i guess has ended with Win7 being out now?

Yeah ,, it does seem a great board. Very snappy and seems to be a great current tweaker. With the full 12GB installed ,, I am only reqiring 1.24V for 4ghz which is excellent i think. The board looks the part too. Shame that had to go from your possesion. :dead:

Its just been a mad few weeks / Month for me with working so much but also buying selling different cars , getting my system sorted and nearly finishing the HTPC. Its just not sank in yet.
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 12:57 pm

McstylisT wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:

McT

Yeah ,, it does seem a great board. Very snappy and seems to be a great current tweaker. With the full 12GB installed ,, I am only reqiring 1.24V for 4ghz which is excellent i think. The board looks the part too. Shame that had to go from your possesion. :dead:

Its just been a mad few weeks / Month for me with working so much but also buying selling different cars , getting my system sorted and nearly finishing the HTPC. Its just not sank in yet.

Look on PureOC at my Album... that was her. Complete withteh asus P6 delux board that was liquid cooled. :queen: Well Hopefully June will be much more calm for everyone!! Wink
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat May 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Vampire Girl wrote:
McstylisT wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:

McT

Look on PureOC at my Album... that was her. Complete withteh asus P6 delux board that was liquid cooled. :queen: Well Hopefully June will be much more calm for everyone!! Wink

That's right its all coming back to me now. I knew i had seen it before. I remember when you joined here and i joined PureOC you put me onto that. Was one hell of a system that is for sure.
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 pm

That's right its all coming back to me now. I knew i had seen it before. I remember when you joined here and i joined PureOC you put me onto that. Was one hell of a system that is for sure.

WOOOOOHOOOOO... I had no idea i had influenced anyone in a good way!! Glad you like hte mobo... it is still a very fast high performing board! I thought it was pretty cool myself! :D I hope you truly enjoy it!! Should over clock nicely for you.... when i do eventually learn how to do that i think i shall have a blast!!! I keep looking at my old alienware andday dream about waht i want to do to it... it's a purple case so maybe i might have some flames airbrushed onto it... have to go find a good painter.. cut the side off because i want it to be liquid cooled with the florescent liqude under black lights!!! hahaha... grand ideas but not the know how.. yet! Or the funds... that will come in time!!
Rolling Eyes
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat May 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Going to be off a bit ,, having some evening dinner with the missus then probably shack up and watch a movie or something.

I hope you all have a great evening / Day and i will be seeing you tomorrow as no work this week ....... WHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTTT smile

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 3:00 pm

McstylisT wrote:Going to be off a bit ,, having some evening dinner with the missus then probably shack up and watch a movie or something.

I hope you all have a great evening / Day and i will be seeing you tomorrow as no work this week ....... WHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTTT smile

McT

Well I probably should go on adn get out of here too! I have been mucking around in the techie forums when i should be sleeping seeing as i have to work tonight!!! ooopsy! Good thing i do not have to be to work until 11pm EST! Twisted Evil
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down