29th of April, 2010 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

29th of April, 2010

3 posters

Go down

29th of April, 2010 Empty 29th of April, 2010

Post by 4hams Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:07 am

Morning folks cool but very sunny today with highs about 12 degrees. Coffee is ready to pour for everyone.

Hope you all have a great day!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

29th of April, 2010 Empty Re: 29th of April, 2010

Post by oshimaida Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 am

Over the pond so to speak the weather has today changed somewhat rainy and cooler we had 20deg c a few days ago .
Its all elections on the tele at present and what with Browns gaff up here in nearby Rochdale,I think he,s now blown out of the water.
We,re renowned for straight speaking up north and he just couldn,t handle it when confronted by a lady pensioner asking questions we all would ask up here ,shows his aids handpick people and stage manage the photocalls for him to speak with the public.
Onto another subject of mine that concerns me at present -Are we still living under a volcanic dust cloud? No news at all now.
Think the words China/Tienanmen come to mind !

Lastly 6core cpu,s plus hyperthreading do we need them.!!!

Brings to mind my audiophile days when I chased the sound -stage,clarity, separation thru ever increasing cost to ever decreasing audio returns-never did get to that Koetsu rosewood c/w van den hull re-tip.-Oh well those were the days of
Linn/Naim-mighty isobarics et al.
Back to earth now and guys I,m going to have to return to having tea instead of coffee its playing havoc with my guts -sorry.Of course it just has to be Lancashire or Yorkshire blends doesn,t it.
regards to all.
Oshi.
oshimaida
oshimaida
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:34 am

Good morning everyone. Ah you have to love politics hey Oshimaida I just had my fill with the american fiasco lol. And to answer your question on the 6 core cpu's the answer is simply yes, yes we do LOL.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down