ECO A.L.C. outperforms Corsair H50 in all Areas Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECO A.L.C. outperforms Corsair H50 in all Areas

3 posters

Go down

ECO A.L.C. outperforms Corsair H50 in all Areas Empty ECO A.L.C. outperforms Corsair H50 in all Areas

Post by 4hams Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:02 pm

CoolIT ECO A.L.C. and Corsair H50 Comparison / Review

by Henry Butt

The CoolIT Domino was a revolutionary product when it was released a few years ago, making liquid cooling available to the masses in an affordable and easy-to-install package. This was then overshadowed to some degree by the Corsair H50 that came in at a slightly lower price and was remarked to perform better than the Domino in testing. Today I'm going to look at CoolIT's latest product, the ECO, which promises to outdo the H50 in terms of performance and price.

Read the full review Here.
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

ECO A.L.C. outperforms Corsair H50 in all Areas Empty Re: ECO A.L.C. outperforms Corsair H50 in all Areas

Post by McstylisT Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Great little read. Very familiar with the site too. Been a member there for a while. :Cool:

Good to see other excellent options on the market.
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ECO A.L.C. outperforms Corsair H50 in all Areas Empty Re: ECO A.L.C. outperforms Corsair H50 in all Areas

Post by smduff Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Looks like a good unit I look forward to receiving mine for review.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:51 am

smduff wrote:Looks like a good unit I look forward to receiving mine for review.
Hey Steve when you do that review are you able to post that review here also rather than just a link? :D
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 am

Even a link would do. I guess SMD has his commitments to the review for the site its agreed with. We do not want him to get in trouble.

However i am sure we can make a nice exciting post thread with the low down and some information with a link to his review. This way we are all happy.

Sound good ?

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:57 am

I do not want to put Steve in a bad position but the manufactuers may like the exposure! As we would also. But i also do not want the site he is reviewing for to be upset. we would rather build relationships with other sites so we all can prosper...
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 am

4hams wrote:I do not want to put Steve in a bad position but the manufactuers may like the exposure! As we would also. But i also do not want the site he is reviewing for to be upset. we would rather build relationships with other sites so we all can prosper...

Some good points. Sure the benefiter of the review would love a free posting. :clapjoy:

But we would rather be recognised as a good fellow interactive site.

Hopefully the links , and bearing in mind Steves the senior moderator here its good news. :Cool:
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:57 am

Joel you should approach Stan and ask him see what he says, I know if it just a link there is no harm or fowl. It would be like a review round up, but to just post the review here is something completely different and we would need permission.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 am

I did speak to Stan and because we have such a small membership a link in the our friends section is out of the question. but he did stat that i could run a link in my signature so i will create one this week and go from there. smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Good work Joel , We got to start somewhere. That is the truth. At least its the kind of people that can adapt right in to this environment.
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down