https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th of July 2010 ** Sunday ** Interdependence day

4 posters

Go down

4th of July 2010 ** Sunday ** Interdependence day  Empty 4th of July 2010 ** Sunday ** Interdependence day

Post by McstylisT Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 am

Good morning people.

Happy 4th of July to all our friends and members across the pond. We salute you all on the historic day. Enjoy the event and have a great time.

Sun has been outstanding in the uk quite consistently , which is a rarity. Highs of 29 - lows of around 18 and 22. Been great and many people off out in search of relaxing times in the sun. Fantastic to see.

Grabbed myself a new optical drive this week while it was on offer. Never had a Blu ray drive in the puter so been meaning to get one for a while. This was at OCuk only £49.99 a Samsung SH-B083L/BSBP 8x BluRay ROM / 16x DVD±RW Drive - Black (OEM) [SH-B083L/BSBP] = http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CD-132-SA&groupid=701&catid=10&subcat=314

4th of July 2010 ** Sunday ** Interdependence day  CD-132-SA_400

Lovely looking unit , only a BD reader of course but for me I dont personally burn a whole lot now days to be fair. I use a WD HD Media player with attachable hard drives for viewing movies. I do not tend to compress now either. :afro: But being new had to take it through its paces. :D Performs well , reads reasonably fast and burns DVD's pretty snappy. A 4.3GB burn @ 12x MCC004 in 5.57 :Cool: So happy might consider another along the line for the HTPC build. But might just go with the cheapest option for that.

Will try some DVD-R soon. :D

I hope you all have a great day.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

4th of July 2010 ** Sunday ** Interdependence day  Empty Re: 4th of July 2010 ** Sunday ** Interdependence day

Post by smduff Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:45 am

Happy 4th of july to all our yankee brotheren. That looks like a great drive Craig I like the fact that the body is painted already.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

4th of July 2010 ** Sunday ** Interdependence day  Empty Re: 4th of July 2010 ** Sunday ** Interdependence day

Post by 4hams Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey everyone I am drunk and have been for about 2 days now... Don't mind my spelling as it is probably perfect now.

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends. Brotheren is this a religious meeting?
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 pm

4hams wrote:Hey everyone I am drunk and have been for about 2 days now... Don't mind my spelling as it is probably perfect now.

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends. Brotheren is this a religious meeting?

Happy Fourth of July to everyone who celebrates and I know this is a couple days late but Happy Canada Day to you too!! I take it that's why joel is a tipsy from a few too many brews!! hahaha

:pissed:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down