Wednesday 23/6/2010 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 23/6/2010

4 posters

Go down

Wednesday 23/6/2010 Empty Wednesday 23/6/2010

Post by McstylisT Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 am

Morning peeps. From reading the past few days post seems like were all doing well and busy. Hope your trip went well VG. :D

still been pretty unwell but forced myself into work again. Just cant shift it from my chest. Not nice but mending for sure.

England's final chance to put right a horrible campaign so far. If not then they face the same fate as France and things could get ugly. I shall be shouting and cheering as high as my lungs will let me.

All i wish it say is """""COME ON ENGLAND """"""
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 23/6/2010 Empty Re: Wednesday 23/6/2010

Post by bob2701 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 am

Morning everyone. Craig, when it's in your chest it will take a long time to get rid of it. I had it earlier this year and it took about 2 months to get rid of it. Hope you feel better soon.
bob2701
bob2701
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 am

Thank you bob :D and good Afternoon to you as well. :D

Yeah , it just seems to want to not clear. I do feel much better and am doing most things as per normal. Just tend to feel it when lying down for long periods , get some pressure on the chest area. Which turns out to be congestion ......... yuk.

Just hope the little one does not catch it now. :(
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Hey Craig.. Wow.. so sorry to hear that you're under the weather, but getting better. I know it sucks big time to be sick and still have to work. Been there and done that! :roll:

Thanks to everyone for wishing me well on my drive.. it took a lot longer than usual to get here to Buffalo this time. I stopped outside of Washington,DC and took an hour nap because i had road hypnosis really bad. That's the only thing i hate about the southern part of my drive.. it's boring and flat and it tends to make my eyeballs just want to spin. Once i get into Maryland and Pennsylvania its much much better because that's when the land bends, folds, and turns into mountains. Makes the drive much more interesting. But then i stopped in Boyds Bear Country store in Geetysburgh,Pa..got lost in there for almost an hour. Then sigh... you guys are going to laugh! Haha.. i take a route that most of the canadian truckers use traveling up North... haha one of my favorite games when i am bored out of my mind is to blow kisses at them and make them wonder.... :WTF: becasue i am evil that way. Soooooo........

I take my usual route into the Batavia, Geneseo area.. and of course this is the northern run for all the Canadian truckers from the Ontario and Quebec especially. So well there is a certain road i notice most of them turn down which gets them onto the New York thruway before i do with the way i usually go. So in my infinite brilliance and probably sheer exhaustion, i decided to follow one of them down this road... and i followed him ..and i followed him... all the way to Buffalo down darn US Rte 20 passing every possible cow, horse, pig and wheat and corn field that my son could point out!!!! This guy never got back on the thruway which i did work out to be a turn earlier on when i saw that sign, but passed it following my trucker friend whom i assumed knew where he was going! I was so beside myself by the time i crossed transit road.. holy crap!!! I could have been to my best friend's house an hour earlier if i had just gone the way i knew. I have to laugh about it now, but i was sure ticked off monday night. :Angry:

Then i get out of my car and first words out of my best friend's mouth are.. "Oh my God you lost more weight!" Uh.. ok.. yes i have.. just only about 10 pounds since March though. It is coming off slowly, but then that only means it will stay off which is good. Then we didn't even so much as pull a bag out of the car before she put us both to work picking raspberries from her garden! Oh and were they just the sweetest too!! It's literally been years since i had truly fresh sun ripened rapsberries. So thusly my adventures officially started in Vampyland. Today we took my son to a local nature park, and took him on a hike to wear him out... it worked.. he took a good nap when we got back. I will be staying with my friend unless my father decides to kennel his biting dog. I am not going to sleep in the same house where my son could potentially get bitten again like back in january and he has refused to kennel the bog that nearly took liam's nose off. I know he isn't going to understand, but he will have to understand that if he puts his dog first before his grandchild then i will put my child first before him and anyone else and do what i feel is right.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!!! :sunny:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Hey.. does anyone know how Oshimaida is doing? He should have had his knee replacement by now.
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am

no idea i haven't seen him
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:34 am

Not heard from him , fingers crossed hes doing well and all.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down