https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday

3 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post by 4hams Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:39 am

Howdy folks the coffee is on for anyone who would like a cup. Very gret and dull at the moment and humid. Scatered showers and thunderstorms forecast for today with temps around thirty and about 38 with the humidex...

Hope you all have a great day! smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post by smduff Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:26 am

Just got back from the lake nice and warm here already, we had a great swim, thanks for the coffee Joel just what the doctor ordered.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Hey.. well it's too late for coffee.. how about lemonade? Maybe spiked with a litle something something? hahaha.. Anyway... it is hot and humid here... yuck.. hate when it is this humid... different than up north. this humidity just sits like an oppressive weight in the atmosphere here and doesn't go anywhere whether it be night or day during the early and mid summers here in NC.

So Joel.. remodeling the basement? How's that going? How's your daughter's knee? Is she doing alright?

Guess what i am doing tonight?????? One of my co-worker friends is taking me out dancing!!! Hahaha first time in about 11 years!!! She wants to take me to a country line dancing place.. or a regular dance place.. she was not sure which place i'd like better.. so i told her to surprise me.. i don't particualrly listen to country music.. find it a bit depressing at times... but heck I'll go do whatever just to go someplace and have fun!! I swear I am all gidddy like a teenager again.. haha Oh and guess what else?????!!! yesterday I found out i can finally shop in the ladies section of the store instead of the plus side!!! Hooray!!! cheers
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down