22/5/10 Sat and sunny Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22/5/10 Sat and sunny

4 posters

Go down

22/5/10 Sat and sunny Empty 22/5/10 Sat and sunny

Post by McstylisT Sat May 22, 2010 4:48 am

Morning all ,,,,

Lots of warm and nice Sun around the UK the past week. Feeling slightly jayded too as working extra days takes it out of you and we started playing football again on Thursday nights. So adjusting to the new schedule. :D

Hope the party went well the other Night Joel. Hope those beers were well protected from young hands. :pissed:

Of today but working tomorrow. The missus has a Hen night to go too so i have to do everything all day while she gets ready. Heading out with Kenzie later for a bit of quality father son time. :D - So yes were going MacDonalds :HAHA:

I hope you all have a super day.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

22/5/10 Sat and sunny Empty Re: 22/5/10 Sat and sunny

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 22, 2010 8:49 am

Well I know all about feeling jadded and stuff..sigh.. work is a drag lately too for me. Lots of political crap going on. The only ray of light right now is knowing in one month's time i will be going home for almost three full weeks and this time i will get paid time off for it unlike back in march, and my son will be with me this time. March nearly financially ruined me, but i had needed to be home for my mom and for sanity's sake given what my husband was putting me through. But given the circumstances at the time it was a bad time for me to take off like that without pay. I had to make my mortgage payment from my savings for both april and may because of it which was poor planning on my part and i learned my lesson as a result.

But now things are starting to get better in that respect and more under control. I am learning how to budget and be smart about spending and utility usage to cut costs. My husband used to manage the finances so this is a new skill for me. :oops:

Joel, I hope your daughter's party went well and that all you Dad's weren't too neurotic over the boys being there!!! (chuckle) Just remember how it was when you were her age... and try not to think too much about buying a shot gun if you don't already have one! hahaha
You seem like a good Dad so she will be fine.... or else!! Wink hahaha
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sat May 22, 2010 9:49 am

Morning everyone.
Craig that sounds like great time with Kenzie. I know me and the kids have had a few dates with the golden arches. Sorry to here your working so much but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

vampy glad to here you are starting to get a grasp on the finances. I know it can be tough but you just have to make the best of things.

The Party was a complete success. The kids had the music blasting (God awful music they listen to now days) and the volleyball net was up along with the firepit going with spider weinies and marshmallows.

The party will be talked about for years by Baileys friends as it was the first one they have had where the cops raided it...

About 10:15 the cops showed up with their spot lights to see what was going on... We have had alot of trouble in the area for the last 2 years with older punks partying in the parks till all ours and vandalizing property so I guess they assumed the punks started early.

We let him know it was our 14 year old daughters Birthday party and that all the parents would be picking the kids up by 11-11:30 so the cop said have a blast.
A good time was had by all.

Hope you all have a great day! smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sat May 22, 2010 10:02 pm

LOL go big or go home hey cops bustin down your 16 yr olds B-day party to funny
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 22, 2010 11:19 pm

4Hams.. so can we have a party that makes the cops come for a visit too??? and so we can tell themm well we're all just computer geeks tying on a few? hahaha.. Twisted Evil

Please daddy???? Please???? hahaha with sugar on top?? hahaha
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 am

If I can figure out a date i would love to. but how do we get Steve and Craig and the rest of the folks to fly in for the night?
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 am

4hams wrote:If I can figure out a date i would love to. but how do we get Steve and Craig and the rest of the folks to fly in for the night?

Well Hammy... hammer out a date if it is even feasible that you know i can be there for, and i will PR it where ever you want me to :Shout: ..here, PureOC, where ever you have your friends! As to the tickets for the guys to fly in?? BEG??? PLEAD??? Have a bake sale to help pay for the plane tickets??? :flower:

Forum Fun Day! haha.. well, unfortuntely if we were to have the back yard bash i won't be able to bring my son this time because he doesn't have a passport yet and my husband has to give him written permission. Poop.. damn border patrol, birth certificate is now not enough thanks to all the idiots trying to seek asylum with their kids the last few years when fleeing their husbands! You'd think they'd wanted the blood of my first and only born the last time i came across back in March! and I was only going to have lunch with a friend!! Man, and I had no idea how built up with cheeesy commerical stuff the Falls is now! Wow.. its a wonder with how hard it is to cross the border now that they can even get tourist dollars. gggeeeeeezzzz :WTF: But, I will be there no matter what.... well the co-hostess has to be! Right? And i wouldn't miss it for all the tea in China anyway! hahahaha.. :HAHA:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun May 23, 2010 3:25 pm

I'm working on it!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time