I don't like Mondays... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't like Mondays...

3 posters

Go down

I don't like Mondays... Empty I don't like Mondays...

Post by 4hams Mon May 17, 2010 11:16 am

Hey everyone got the kids to school, then my eldest daughter called to get picked up as she is real sore from an accident she had yesterday. She and her boyfriend and a few other friends were at the local hockey arena having a snowball fight and horsing around as teenagers do and she was not paying attention and ran into a pole and cut here face and bashed her head and nose. Turning all black and blue this morning.

Then I got her home and took mommy's van for a break job which is gonna cost me about $1200.00 so I hate Monday's. :(

And now for your listening pleasure...

Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
Uploaded by manon42. - Explore more music videos.
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

I don't like Mondays... Empty Re: I don't like Mondays...

Post by smduff Mon May 17, 2010 11:29 am

That sounds like the commercials they have out here, where a bunch of guys are playing football the guy who catches runs into some guide wires funny as hell. I hope she is ok I'm not laughing at her, you should try and do the brakes yourself Joel save some doe and maybe get yourself an upgrade to make yourself feel better about Mondays LOL, coffee is on so is the beer on tap if you need some of the hair of the dog smile
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Mon May 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey Steve I know the commercial your talking about and it is very funny.

As for the brakes I use to do all the maintenance on our vehicles and got sick and tired of it as the manufacturers kept making it more difficult to maintain our vehicles due to build designs...

Now I just pay for it which entitles me the right to bitch about it. LOL

Hope you are all having a great day?

And where the hell is everyone?
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Mon May 17, 2010 4:54 pm

I have no idea where anyone is LOL I have had a pretty good day so far, it's just starting to poor out the thunder is as loud as I have ever heard so I think I might shut down in case of power spikes.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue May 18, 2010 4:40 am

OMG Joel!! Is you girl alright? The poor thing. I bet she's more than sore and her poor face! Holy crow! But I can totally relate. When i was young a bunch of kids were playing in the snow in front of my home, and someone threw a chunk of ice that hit me sqare in the face... cut me up pretty badly. Thankfully i don't have any scars to show for it anymore, but my cheek and my mouth were cut up pretty good. My mom was livid. I told her who i was playing with (I had to be 10 or 11) and she took me around to every kid's house without fixing me up first to show their parents. One lady was a nurse and she patched me up I remember, but i knew it wasn't her boy who'd done it. It was one of the meaner kids. Kids in my neighborhood were quite mean to me at times. I didn't have that great of a childhood. Sigh...

Anyway, I sincerely hope she will be Ok. Nice selection of music.. we are so children of the 80"s! hahahaha.. ROTFLMAO

Where have i been? Working all weekend.. sorry. Also distracted by the latest disturbing events imposed by butt head. Discovering massive lies and so on.. was not a good thing for me. Worthy of putting me off the forums again for all the upset, but i will try to stick it out and try not to be too horrible in public. But this weekend was a bit overwhelming..go to the Tree and look at my MIA thread. By the way haven't seen you there in while! :(
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum