Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday, May 11th, 2010

5 posters

Go down

Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 Empty Tuesday, May 11th, 2010

Post by Vampire Girl Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 am

Howdy howdy!! Yes, that's right, it's little pixie vampy chick me!!!! I am BAAAAAAAAAAAACKKK!!!!!!! cheers Good Morning guys! Coffee is on and brewing up just for all of you this fine dreary day. Well dreary in NC any way. Great for sleeping when you're working nights!

Yes, I know, been a while. It was for a good reason though...i didn't want to drag anyone down with me being so down in the grumpy groverlands. Trying to make lemonade out of my lemons though.. sorry it took me over a month to get myself facing forward again! Coming home from NY really threw me for a loop and things are still a mess, but finally getting a little better. There was a lot of drama my first two weeks home most of which not of my doing, and with how upset as i was, it was just better i laid low for a while, while i sorted my mind and emotions out again. There's been so much going on. So much has changed here, including me!! hahahaa... found out i am down two dress sizes from December this past week much to my amazement.

But, much to my chagrin, i spent most of the mother's day weekend literally cleaning out my closet of 3/4 of my entire wardrobe because things are so big on me now that they are all beyond basic alterations. And yes, i am losing weight on purpose though stress is helping it along. Rolling Eyes I hope that everyone else here had a good weekend and did nice things for the "Mommy" in your lives!

Have a great day and I will talk to all of you later!

The Lovely.....Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 Empty Thank You

Post by Vampire Girl Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 am

Hey, wow. Thank You to all of those who kept me in their thoughts. April was a tough month for me to get through. I am learning how to be on my own for the first time ever in my life. I had wanted to get back on-line for the longest time and could really only manage enough focus and energy to get into my email. Thank you Joel, for checking up on me early on. It meant a whole lot to me truly. And truth be known, this was my first stop even before PureOC! So, be honored!!!! I missed everyone greatly, truly i did. I was hurting quite a bit all month long and for various reasons though mostly related to my marital demise. Now I have a new life ahead of me though the other "stuff" won't be resolved until at least February 2011 per NC state law. I have to wait a year before i can legally cut my ties. So, I hope this year flies... It's been tough being this alone. Kind of late in my life to be learning how to be totally independent. It's the pits. But I am learning a lot and hopefully becoming stronger for the experience. :Gun2:

Right after I got home i was threatened with custody issues surrounding my son vs. my work schedule because butt head's own work schedule is changing and he thought he could do this to me to force me to make life easier on him. I found out that they were empty threats thankfully, and that i can't lose custody simply because i work nights. I have it in writing and so therefore i am golden. That was the worst part about coming home... the threats and the psychological warfare he is waging on me at times though i go to pains to avoid these kinds of confrontations. I am having to do all the child care stuff, arranging the school stuff, baby sitter stuff, etc... And on top of it, my son starts kindergarten this fall! Wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he's not a baby anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sniffle, sniffle.. But as i said in the previous post, a lot has happened, and most of it unpleassant. So very very sorry i felt i had to stay away for so long, but it truly was for the best. I promise I will warn everyone the next time i decide to take an extended leave of absence again.. but this last time was unplanned.... un---everything. 🇳🇴
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 Empty Re: Tuesday, May 11th, 2010

Post by smduff Tue May 11, 2010 9:03 am

well were glad to have you back, thanks for the coffee, have a great day everyone.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Tue May 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks for the coffee but I have already moved into the other stuff. drink Welcome back Vampire Girl.
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue May 11, 2010 4:10 pm

other stuff.. as in beer??? been seeing that alot lately around this place!!! :suspect:

Looked to me from the posts i was reading that 4Hams had a beer fest on Easter! LOL
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Easter? I don't remember... LOL I know that easter weekend I came down with the flu which is still draggin me down a little.

Very glad to see you back with us where you will always be welcome. I have once again become very busy with work which at my age is becoming very hard on the body but what can I do gotta feed all the ladies in my life...

Hope everyone is having a great day? I know mine just got a little better with vampy's return. smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Tue May 11, 2010 5:01 pm

4hams wrote:Easter? I don't remember... LOL I know that easter weekend I came down with the flu which is still draggin me down a little.

Very glad to see you back with us where you will always be welcome. I have once again become very busy with work which at my age is becoming very hard on the body but what can I do gotta feed all the ladies in my life...

Hope everyone is having a great day? I know mine just got a little better with vampy's return. smile

Ooooohhhh that is so sweet of you to say! Thank you... truly. ❤ It is good to be back in the circle of life again too. I have been thinking about you guys.. and you in particular you Joel.. missed everyone. I needed to get out of the serious funk i was in rather desperately. I've been on Knowledge Tree too so far.. haven't made it over to PureOC yet.. not ready to go there at the moment. Just still going through all the back posts here and over yonder at the Tree... lots i apparently missed! I have to work tonight at 11pm EST so i have had a bit of time to myself today finally!!!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed May 12, 2010 3:41 am

Great to have you back VG , we knew you would be back when good and ready.

We have all been tied up along the line too.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed May 12, 2010 7:55 am

McstylisT wrote:Great to have you back VG , we knew you would be back when good and ready.

We have all been tied up along the line too.

McT

Tied up? How do you mean?
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down