What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Displays do we use and what resolutions ?

+5
smduff
4hams
Tio Franco
SithTracy
McstylisT
9 posters

Go down

What Displays do we use and what resolutions ?

What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_lcap0%What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_lcap29%What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_lcap14%What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_lcap5%What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_lcap5%What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_lcap0%What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_lcap24%What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_lcap23%What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 21

What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? Empty What Displays do we use and what resolutions ?

Post by McstylisT Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Please add you entry's of your type and size of displays with your resolution used. Thanks. :Cool:

I use my 32" Panasonic LCD TV connected via HDMI on the graphics card. I use the 1440x900 resolution due to the fact I sit about 3-4 foot away from the screen as its in my bed room for a more comfy feel. If close i could use anything upto 1920x1080 on this screen.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? Empty Re: What Displays do we use and what resolutions ?

Post by SithTracy Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 pm

I have a few PC's... a 22", 23.5", and 24" LCD... On occasion I hook the Samsung ION based netbook up to the 40" HDTV... full 1920x1080 baby! It's outstanding for editing/viewing photos.
SithTracy
SithTracy
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

What Displays do we use and what resolutions ? Empty Re: What Displays do we use and what resolutions ?

Post by McstylisT Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:47 am

Nice info there sith , good to have an insight there. 1080P is always nice to see.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tio Franco Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Dell had a really good one day sale on one of their top end 24" LCD Wide Screen HD monitors, a couple of months ago. Was too good to resist. My system needs new graphics card to utilize the Wide Screen HD capability though.
I have purchased one, but have been too lazy to crack the box and install it yet. LOL It's a home, so I'll have to update later with the name of the graphics card.
Tio Franco
Tio Franco

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey Tio, did ya get that new video card installed yet?
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:51 am

Well since this was opened my settings have changed.

I am now using my much newer Toshiba Regza 42" Full HD 1080P as my system monitor / bedroom TV.

I now use full HD 1920x1080 on the CCC HDTV setting :D
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:59 am

Wish i had a big screen like that...
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 am

The only thing Craig isn't telling you is that he has to sit in the kitchen to make good use of the monitor in the bedroom LMAO
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 am

LMAO!!!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 pm

LMFAO ROTFLMAO

You know all too well lol!
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ-J Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm

My PC is hooked HDMI to a 27" 1920 x 1080p LCD monitor. It is great.

My HTPC is hooked to a 7.1 audio video receiver via HDMI, which hooks HDMI to our 60" Pioneer Elite 1920x1080p deep color, etc. plasma, and makes for a fantastic HD player of HD mkv files, HD WMC play, HD streaming over Crackle.TV and Hulu, and Blu Ray play using its LG Blu Ray drive. The HTPC uses a GT 430 card for full Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master 7.1 on all media, using the PLIIx processor of the AVR.
AZ-J
AZ-J

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:01 am

Nice setup!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:50 pm

My main is 1920 x 1200 on a 24" Dell that really get under used but from time to time I watch movies etc (while the other half watches Idol and X factor type progs on TV)

I've been promising myself a new TV, Currently a 720 capable CRT, and Surround amp for over a year now...Maybe after Christmas....
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Go for it Grumpy you deserve it.
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:40 pm

How about For Christmas. Time to treat yourself.
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 am

Nooooo, Gotta get Computer stuff for Christmas

and maybe a new printer (my old xerox is too damn slow cos it is 4 pass tech)....which is just kinda computer stuff

I'm thinking of the xerox 6360dn for now

The Phaser 6360
cost per print 10-18 cents total, 1.8-10 cents ink only
Color: up to 42 ppm
Black: up to 42 ppm
First-page-out time of as fast as 9 seconds in color
Up to 2400 dpi resolution
1 GHz processor
Maximum paper size: 8.5 x 14 in. / 216 x 356 mm
Standard paper capacity: 700 sheets
Maximum paper capacity: 2,350 sheets
Network connectivity standard on all models
True Adobe®️ PostScript®️ 3™️
Maximum duty cycle of 100,000 pages per month

I can get one of these (used refurbished) for £330 unless anyone has some recommends

(this is not really off topic huh?) lol!
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by rrplay Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:31 am

I have and older ViewSonic A90f+ CRT it's max is 1600x1200 but run the default 1280x1024@75
over the last few years I had occasionally opened it up and 'Tweaked' the brightness and contrast 'pots' just a hair' which has certainly extended it's lifetime and works just fine just at a lower res.

I really really should get a new one.
rrplay
rrplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum