https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Blackhawks! Hello from the Sith

+2
Vampire Girl
SithTracy
6 posters

Go down

Go Blackhawks!  Hello from the Sith Empty Go Blackhawks! Hello from the Sith

Post by SithTracy Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Thought I would pop in and say hello to my friends here!
SithTracy
SithTracy
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Go Blackhawks!  Hello from the Sith Empty Re: Go Blackhawks! Hello from the Sith

Post by Vampire Girl Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Hey Sith! Welcome to my other home! I have three now! Stay a while and make yourself comfy! ☀
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Go Blackhawks!  Hello from the Sith Empty Re: Go Blackhawks! Hello from the Sith

Post by smduff Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey Sith Welcome aboard M8 glad to see you pop in oh bye the way the chat is go Flames hehe
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:02 am

Hey Sith welcome to McT's! It's good to have you here with us as i am sure you can help with the computer knowledge end of things around here.

As you can see we are just starting out and we already have a great group which i am sure you will fit right into.

Cheers!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 am

smduff wrote:Hey Sith Welcome aboard M8 glad to see you pop in oh bye the way the chat is go Flames hehe

I think you better get on the Blackhawks bandwagon, smduff... I don't see Detroit letting the Flames in. Perhaps Colorado can oblige.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:27 am

4hams wrote:Hey Sith welcome to McT's! It's good to have you here with us as i am sure you can help with the computer knowledge end of things around here.

As you can see we are just starting out and we already have a great group which i am sure you will fit right into.

Cheers!

I come with a wealth of knowledge and can help all you Commodore 64 and TRS 80 owners with your problems! LOL Go Blackhawks!  Hello from the Sith Fresse
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 am

SithTracy wrote:
4hams wrote:Hey Sith welcome to McT's! It's good to have you here with us as i am sure you can help with the computer knowledge end of things around here.

Cheers!

I come with a wealth of knowledge and can help all you Commodore 64 and TRS 80 owners with your problems! LOL Go Blackhawks!  Hello from the Sith Fresse

Wow a Commodore 64... now that's an antique! :hahapirate:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:04 am

Dam I was hoping to get some help with my 8088 but I see the its not in your area of expertise. LOL I think we need to start bashing the Maple Leafs Sith I know there could be any TO fans here.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Ahhh the PC 5150... used one in grade school when I was shipped over to the college to take Computer Science. Those were the great days of swapping 5½" floppy disks... Better than punch cards!!!

Poor 4hams... we need to leave him alone. The Leafs are having a rough go of it... Kinda like the Hawks a couple years back. Calgary at least has a shot, and as a Hawks fan, I'd rather start the playoffs against Calgary... Not the Red Wings. It has occurred to me that the Hawks gelled to early, but I am still hopeful they can bring the Cup to Chicago!!! GO HAWKS!!! Hop on the bandwagon with me guys!!!
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:19 pm

SithTracy wrote:Ahhh the PC 5150... used one in grade school when I was shipped over to the college to take Computer Science. Those were the great days of swapping 5½" floppy disks... Better than punch cards!!!

Poor 4hams... we need to leave him alone. The Leafs are having a rough go of it... Kinda like the Hawks a couple years back. Calgary at least has a shot, and as a Hawks fan, I'd rather start the playoffs against Calgary... Not the Red Wings. It has occurred to me that the Hawks gelled to early, but I am still hopeful they can bring the Cup to Chicago!!! GO HAWKS!!! Hop on the bandwagon with me guys!!!

NO! Absolutely not... BASH the Leafs! Bash the heck out of them!!!!! :boxing:

I remember my dad having a texas instruments computer when i was a little girl! :Welcomeboard:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:18 pm

SithTracy wrote:Thought I would pop in and say hello to my friends here!

Where?????????????? lol!

Hi smile
I thought you looked familiar. :yourock:
Welcome on board anyway.... ROTFLMAO
zebadee
zebadee
Admin
Admin

http://knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Calgary has a method when they get to the playoffs they beet the strongest teams no problem it is the "lesser" teams they lose to.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:54 pm

You folks feel free to bash my beloved Maple Laughs Oooops i meant Leafs...

I have been waiting since '67 for them to win another cup. Unbelievable that the most financially successful sports club in all of North America can't and hasn't won since '67...

I have figured out why all young kids dream of being and or being drafted by the leafs. Ass a leaf you do not have to score or assist others cause noone scores and once the team figures they no longer need you you get traded to any other team where you go on to have a great career.

God now I am dipressed and need a beer...
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm

4hams wrote:You folks feel free to bash my beloved Maple Laughs Oooops i meant Leafs...

I have been waiting since '67 for them to win another cup. Unbelievable that the most financially successful sports club in all of North America can't and hasn't won since '67...

I have figured out why all young kids dream of being and or being drafted by the leafs. Ass a leaf you do not have to score or assist others cause noone scores and once the team figures they no longer need you you get traded to any other team where you go on to have a great career.

God now I am dipressed and need a beer...

Awwweeee poor baby... here.. a few on me! :pissed: :Victim:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:41 pm

4hams wrote:God now I am dipressed and need a beer...

Damn Joel... I am depressed with you... 61 was when the Hawks last raised the cup... I was not even a gleam in my daddys eye! They are an original six team, my friend... I shall not turn on you! Well, perhaps I might if the Hawks win it this year... but with Huet, I don't think it will happen.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:43 am

LOL poor fellas maybe we should take a trip out behind the shed and put you guys out of your misory LMAO.....GO FLAMES its only ben a decade or so for them hehe
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Sith i do not remember the Game in '67 as i was only 4... But I am getting older and soon i am sure i will be in diapers again so just maybe I'll get to see them win again...
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 pm

I used to like it when the teams wore their colors on the road... IMO, the Blackhawks have the best sweater in all sports, but the Canadians and Maple Leafs (Blue) were a site to see. I used to like the original Coyotes sweater after they left Winnipeg (have one from my trip to AZ) and I do like the Sharks too... Hate the Red Wings.... HATE IT-HATE IT-HATE IT. Don't care for thy Flyers sweater either. That's a team I love to hate... but I respect the hell out of them. Steve Yzerman was a hell of a player. I kinda see him in Jonathan Toews... Just hope he does not have to wait as long for a cup as Stevie Y.

The Hawks really stunk it up last night... or should I say Huet did. Man, goal tending was a concern of mine going into the season. I hope Antti Niemi will be solid this post season.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Hey Sith Great avatar! That looks great with the black background here!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Go Blackhawks!  Hello from the Sith Empty KISS

Post by Vampire Girl Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 am

Twisted Evil Hey Sith... I like the new avatar! Twisted Evil
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:19 am

Hahahah !!!

Great to see you here SithTracy. Honour to have you join the board my friend.

Still getting the place up and running really , got some fantastic members already some you already know well.

Please treat the place like home.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Hey Joel - bet you remember this guy:

Burns lends a helping hand

Too bad the Hockey world is losing a great coach.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks Sith! I remember him well in fact my wife and I were talking about him and the aweful hand he has been dealt in life with his health issue. very sad story but am whom I will always admire!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum