WIFE FROM HELL Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIFE FROM HELL

4 posters

Go down

WIFE FROM HELL Empty WIFE FROM HELL

Post by 4hams Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 pm

WIFE FROM HELL

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir

The driver says, 'Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating.

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: Now don't be silly, dear you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !!

The wife smiles demurely and says, Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher.

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man growls at his wife and says through clenched teeth, Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?

The officer frowns and says, and I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine.

The driver says, Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.

The wife says, Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.
And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?'

(I love this part)

Only when he's been drinking.!!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

WIFE FROM HELL Empty Re: WIFE FROM HELL

Post by smduff Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:25 pm

LOL with a wife like she would drive me 2 drink
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:48 am

Hi smile
Welcome to my world! lol!
zebadee
zebadee
Admin
Admin

http://knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Oh wooowie... maybe he had to have a drink to be in the car with her! Wife from hell? How aboutthe husband from hades!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down