https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 31,st march -morning in UK

+2
McstylisT
oshimaida
6 posters

Go down

Wednesday  31,st march -morning in UK Empty Wednesday 31,st march -morning in UK

Post by oshimaida Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:23 am

HI,Everyone who visits here today,I like Brazilian coffee and make mine strong 2x heaped+ a little milk from a proper container please "no bags" I can see the sense but safe well!!!
Just listening to a Fourplay disc and watching to see if the snow comes our way -it,s been rather bad in Scotland/Ireland overnight -British summer-time Oh deary me!
Looked in on "our Georges" site and followed the thread to 4hams town God that looks absolutely a superb place to live I,m so jealous of you.
I live in a town in Gtr Manchester,Ashton under Lyne (google it) residing in a 3 story Victorian terrace built in 1876 to house the mine bosses near to the local coal mine that was.The top floor houses my stuff pcs and Ebay gear, lived in it 30 yrs and I now Ive got the deeds I know about all the previous owners right from when the land was purchased-It,s very interesting to say the least.
Bill Tarmey aka Jack from Coronation street(don,t know if its on tele in USA & Canada though) lives not too far away and we see him with his wife in the supermarket from time to time.
Grand kids after school today "Maccy Dees" here we come!!
I,m so jealous of that guy 4HAMS.
oshimaida
oshimaida
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Wednesday  31,st march -morning in UK Empty Re: Wednesday 31,st march -morning in UK

Post by McstylisT Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 am

Good morning oshimaida ,

I know what you mean about British summer time. LOL
ROTFLMAO

I am in Essex myself just outside of London. The weather is so poor this week. We lost an hour and for what ? More rain and more darkness it seems. We going to have to wait until at least may until we see some decent sun i think.

I think a few of the guys here are from Canada. Its an amazing place , breath taking from my point of view. I would swap anytime gents , you want a nice ripoff , stressed 100mph living condition come to the UK. lmao.......

On other news i got my graphics card installed. smile :Winner:

TBH i am not that impressed. The 4870 eats it seriously. its smaller by about 1-2" at least and seems to perform a lot less too. I am already considering another for crossfire and clocking them. This way will get the power i need. Refresh rates on the card are poor. The only decent resolution i can get is 1280x720 @ HDTV. Even all the other basic resolutions stutter and look awful. This screen pushes this card hard , it needs more juice constantly , unless i have some settings wrong ?.
Though the good thing i can say is i have notice about a 6-7 degree drop in all temps. CPU idels at 35 across all cores and card sits at 32degs. Which is very good.

Will post some pics in the graphics forum soon.

On another note , I can not use the chat box. ? Anyone else having problems with it.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wednesday  31,st march -morning in UK Empty Re: Wednesday 31,st march -morning in UK

Post by smduff Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 am

Are you using CCC 10.3?
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey folks how are you all today? been in court this morning and just arrived home. I had to go as a witness to another contractor who assulted me over a year ago. Long story. The idiot did not even have a lawyer and ya know what they say about a person who tries to defend themselves. It was actually very amusing as this guy kept making statements to me when he was directed by the judge to only question me. The judge was getting irritated and the prosecutor and the police were laughing at this guy everytime he opened his mouth. The judge dismissed me and I left immediately as i did not care what happened to the idiot...

oshimaida, we do get Coronation Street here but i have not seen it for years it is on Sunday mornings here in Canada. And remember the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Craig sorry to here that new card is not living up to what you expected! Wednesday  31,st march -morning in UK Icon_sad I don't know if I would trade places with you to live but I would love to someday get to the UK to see the wonderful history in the Architecture!

Cheers folks and have a great day! smile

Hi steve! smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Hey vampire Girl where are ya at girl? I have not seen ya in a day or 2? Hope all is well with your soul? smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Hey Craig everything on the site appears to be working on this end. knock on my wooden head! smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey mate , have not had a second to myself today sad to say. Managed to improve the cards performance a little and its now performing to similar highs to my old 4870 ( in sandra lite synthetic tests anyway )

Its the resolutions that are pissing me off. ? I should be able to choose any res I want with the exception of 1080P as its not supported. But any other resolution flickers and looks jumpy apart from the 720P setting. IS this normal ? Could this be some sort of card feature homing in on the best possible setting for the screen. ? everything is just to big for me and its odd so far. We will see what happens anyway. Let you know.

Hi to everyone else too , have a great day
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 am

4hams wrote:Hey vampire Girl where are ya at girl? I have not seen ya in a day or 2? Hope all is well with your soul? smile

Hey Joel... and everyone!

Well I made it home all safe and sound today. Took me 13 1/2hrs to get home. I stopped for an hour and so i actually made it home in record time if i don't count the extra hour. So I am hoping to come back in June to NY for just two weeks this time. I can't afford a whole month again as this definitely drained my resources, but it was worht it because if i had not been here then my mom would have been railroaded back into another nursing home again. i will try to come back in august and then October with the hope that my mom will be walking soon enough, but that is if i don't just move to NY by October anyway... we shall see how things go though. So much has happened this past week and it is too early to say for sure waht is going on. smile

PS.. gave my little boy a hug for all of you! ❤
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:43 am

I'm glad to see you mad it home safely, I'm sure Liam was pleased as peaches to see you.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 am

Vampire girl, glad you made it home safe and sound.
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Great to see you back safe and sound VG. That is some trip indeed. I dont even think you can drive longer than 10hours from one end of the uk to the other. traffic is a different matter but distance wise that is an impressive journey.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down