Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor

5 posters

Go down

Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor Empty Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor

Post by 4hams Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor

Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor Header
Tell Us About Your RIG and Win BIG!
When we say you can win big we really mean it; a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor is up for grabs. This processor isn’t even out yet! It is set to launch on February 27, 2011 and you can score one as soon as it hits the streets. Interested yet? We thought so!

So all you need to do to win one of these processors is fill out the below survey, one lucky EVGA member will win. Also this contest is completely global so anyone, anywhere is eligible. This entry page will stay open for two weeks, after that we will announce the winner right here!

Follow this link http://www.evga.com/articles/00612/ to the EVGA site where you can register and fill out the survey to be eligable for the contest.
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor Empty Re: Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor

Post by Steve Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 am

thanks Joel
Steve
Steve
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor Empty Re: Win a next generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition Processor

Post by bob2701 Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 am

thanks Joel, and good luck to all. drink
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 am

Thanks Joel, good luck to those that enter
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:35 am

Worth a try...I guess I have the same chance as all the rest....Thanks Joel
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:46 am

I imagine there will be a few people who enter this contest and ya can't win unless ya try.

Good luck to all that enter!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down