How to use the chatbox info req please Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use the chatbox info req please

+3
McstylisT
smduff
oshimaida
7 posters

Go down

How to use the chatbox info req please Empty How to use the chatbox info req please

Post by oshimaida Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Can one of you younger !! forum mods advise an oldie like me how to use this new fangled chat box we have on this forum not that i want to make a nuisance of myself you understand not having done any chatting on-line before.
It looks rather daunting to say the least and when it played a little tune --I had to reach for my blood pressure pills.
So come on some chat-tech savy person give us a sticky then maybe us oldies will have a go , I really don,t want to ask my 10 yr old grand-daughter how to use this!!! she thinks I ,m a pc nerd I don,t want to disappoint her.
oshimaida
oshimaida
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

How to use the chatbox info req please Empty Re: How to use the chatbox info req please

Post by smduff Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Click the sign in tab and start chatting, the bottom box is where you type and the top is where you will see the meassages from others typing.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to use the chatbox info req please Empty Re: How to use the chatbox info req please

Post by McstylisT Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 pm

First you have to log to a user on the chat box. One name will auto be displayed but you can change it to your individual name too. Here is how ,

Check the top right hand corner of the chat box. See the " GREEN " man icon. That is going to be present to the user looking at the chat box. In this case me. You then click the little green man and another box will appear
How to use the chatbox info req please 20100324212020

Here you can edit the custom user name displayed and write your own. you can also select a picture of your choice. Press ok when finished here. The box will then close.

How to use the chatbox info req please 20100324212342

The you need to use the comment bar to write your message. Then to the immidiate right there is an enter key to submit the written message. You may also use the enter key on your keyboard too.
How to use the chatbox info req please 20100324212008

Then after following these steps you will post a reply
How to use the chatbox info req please 20100324212034

This should help to get a better idea of the whole chat box features and layout. You can the join in on a 3, 4 or 10 way conversion if desired.
How to use the chatbox info req please 20100324212115

Hope this helps.

McstylisT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Nice reply Craig!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:01 pm

4hams wrote:Nice reply Craig!
Hi smile
I agree.
But I have also clicked on Craig's + sign, to him some points.
Have you? thinking
zebadee
zebadee
Admin
Admin

http://knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:21 pm

zebadee wrote:
4hams wrote:Nice reply Craig!
Hi smile
I agree.
But I have also clicked on Craig's sign, to him some points.
Have you? thinking
I most certainly have now. !
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 pm

OK not to sound really stupid, but how public is the chat and can the history be erased if a conversation ends? I was just wondering for curiosity's sake so i don't say something that might come back and bite me in the ass later affraid
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 am

I believe it is open to all that visit this site and or Zebadee's site as the same code is being used for both forums at the moment.

No history cannot be removed, but i don't think you have anything to worry about. smile

Then again maybe you like a good bite in the ass sometimes. LOL How to use the chatbox info req please Herz
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 am

4hams wrote:I believe it is open to all that visit this site and or Zebadee's site as the same code is being used for both forums at the moment.

No history cannot be removed, but i don't think you have anything to worry about. smile

Then again maybe you like a good bite in the ass sometimes. LOL How to use the chatbox info req please Herz

You are sooooooo gonna get hit with a 2x4! Twisted Evil LOL...
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:50 am

And here I always thought it was the Vampire that did the biting. How to use the chatbox info req please Icon_biggrin
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

bob2701 wrote:And here I always thought it was the Vampire that did the biting. How to use the chatbox info req please Icon_biggrin

OOOOOHHHHHH a new one smarting off! hahahaa... yes we do BITE! Twisted Evil
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Now I know I must get the New Moon DVD and find out what this is all about... How to use the chatbox info req please 20655
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:25 am

bob2701 wrote:Now I know I must get the New Moon DVD and find out what this is all about... How to use the chatbox info req please 20655

Oh.. one of the uninitiated! hahaha... ya might want to rent rather than buy it being you're a guy! It's a chick flick! But of course.. I loved it! Razz
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down