OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha!

4 posters

Go down

OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! Empty OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha!

Post by Vampire Girl Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:46 am

Hi 4Hams, smduff, and McstylisT! I am special...i just got off the short bus, and i was invited to come join up your super duper special club! I read the rules.. and does no french mean i can't curse when the spiders start singing to me again like they are on PureOC? You know that deserves a 2x4 beating right? OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! 72536 Oh wait... naw.. you might like that. But then a few guys are gonna get it one of these days too! Darn Spiders! Hahaha.. So I shall look around! Oshimaida wrote me a note to come on over and see you guys here, so hereI be! OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! Icon_cheers I like the alienware wallpaper. My Old Rigg was an alienware. Tower Case was purple and had green eyes. I loved it very much and then the warranty expired adn so did the motherboard a month later after that... go figure! That was when i bought the new baby that i now no longer have. Sigh. All Joking aside, Glad to be here at any rate! :yourock: The Lovely.... Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! Empty Re: OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha!

Post by McstylisT Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey Vampire Girl , Fantastic to have you join the forum. :Winner:

From that post I know you'll fit right in here , exactly the type of people this place was made for. :Cool:

Feel right at home , post post away.

Regards

McstylisT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! Empty Re: OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha!

Post by zebadee Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi smile
Welcome on board.
Where did you get the avatar from? OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! 428528

It could be me!!! OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! 20655
zebadee
zebadee
Admin
Admin

http://knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey Vampire Girl great to see you here! A beating with a 2x4, now ya got my attention...

Great first post by the way. So I guess ya didn't like the little spider song I left for ya at PUREOC? All that talk os spiders over there made me think of that song as my girls use to sing it all the time.
Thanks to Oshimaida! What a great guy for inviting you. I am a bit hesitant on inviting too many folks as i do not want the management at PUREOC upset with us as they are a fantastic group. But feel free to pass the word along about McT's.

Hope to see much more of you and as stated please make yourself at home!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 pm

zebadee wrote:Hi smile
Welcome on board.
Where did you get the avatar from? OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! 428528

It could be me!!! OK..Phew No Spiders here yet! Haha! 20655

I was wondering about that when i just saw the avatar!! Twisted Evil THANK YOU IT"S AWESOME!!!!!! :yourock:

4hams wrote:Hey Vampire Girl great to see you here! A beating with a 2x4, now ya got my attention...

Great first post by the way. So I guess ya didn't like the little spider song I left for ya at PUREOC? All that talk os spiders over there made me think of that song as my girls use to sing it all the time.
Thanks to Oshimaida! What a great guy for inviting you. I am a bit hesitant on inviting too many folks as i do not want the management at PUREOC upset with us as they are a fantastic group. But feel free to pass the word along about McT's.

Hope to see much more of you and as stated please make yourself at home!

Actually, the song is cute, I am just picking on you! :Nananana: I actually know how to do the spider hands to go with the song too, and now it's ringing around in my head!!! :WTF: I don't think they'll kill us over at PureOC...think of this place as the "Alien" Invasion...hahaha I'm soooo funny! lol!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum