https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official " Show us your PC " Thread - All Welcome

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The official " Show us your PC " Thread - All Welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: The official " Show us your PC " Thread - All Welcome

Post by McstylisT Sat May 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Some slight updates to my system ,,, externally and internally.

Now permanently using my old 42" Toshiba Regza Full HD 1080P 100mhz LCD TV , HDMI Connected.
The official " Show us your PC " Thread - All Welcome - Page 2 P2023_10

Here is a few i took today once installing the new motherboard in the system
The official " Show us your PC " Thread - All Welcome - Page 2 New_mo11

The official " Show us your PC " Thread - All Welcome - Page 2 Inside10
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The official " Show us your PC " Thread - All Welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: The official " Show us your PC " Thread - All Welcome

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 2:12 pm

hahaha.. like the Use of the TV monitor!!! 42" for maximum visual effect!! haha Nice looking build! Pretty cool! :yourock:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Sat May 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Thanks VG , yeah my old 32" went a bit strange on me for using the pc. ? Using the tv it was fine though. I ended up selling it cheap £100 to a family member. Went out and could not find anything of similar quality for a reasonable price. Ended up replacing our main TV with a LG 50" 600mhz Full HD 1080P Plasma , and this 42" was moved into the bedroom.

So yeah massive and happy. :D
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 29, 2010 3:07 pm

McstylisT wrote:Thanks VG , yeah my old 32" went a bit strange on me for using the pc. ? Using the tv it was fine though. I ended up selling it cheap £100 to a family member. Went out and could not find anything of similar quality for a reasonable price. Ended up replacing our main TV with a LG 50" 600mhz Full HD 1080P Plasma , and this 42" was moved into the bedroom.

So yeah massive and happy. :D

Very nice!!! Bigger the better right? hahaha And who says size doesn't matter???!!!! hahaha.. yeah.. i like my electronic toys.. Electronics stores are my toy store!! and the jewelry store is the candy store!! hahaha Used to be the running joke between me and my ex because i loved the big multimedia stores... hey, i know i am a rare beast! :flower:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2