https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just dropping in to say Hello to all.

5 posters

Go down

Just dropping in to say Hello to all. Empty Just dropping in to say Hello to all.

Post by oshimaida Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 am

WOW!! found my way to here thru a 4HAMS post over on PUREOC forums,it is kinda different in style to others and I think I like it,
Some of the mods and members names are familiar to me even tho they reside across the pond,.hello guys.
Don,t post much on forums but if I do I try to offer something to provoke the thought process on hardware issues namely 478 & 775 issues,Bit of a retro freek really as I cannot see me getting to the latest socket equipment !!cost now.

Nice to be here at the start of what should be a good place to hang out daily.
I wish you the best of intentions with this forum of yours McT I will be here daily from now on.
oshimaida
oshimaida
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Just dropping in to say Hello to all. Empty Re: Just dropping in to say Hello to all.

Post by 4hams Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 am

What a great introduction and thank you!

As you mentioned we are a very new forum just starting out. Many of us have known each other for years through the internet on various forums covering many different topics but pretty much all computer related in one way or another.

Glad to here you will be here with us to grow as a family on a regular basis!

PUREOC is a fantastic place also and many of us are also members there.

Please feel free to post away and certainly ask any questions you may have.

Let us know where you are from and maybe add your system specs to your signature.

drink
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Just dropping in to say Hello to all. Empty Re: Just dropping in to say Hello to all.

Post by smduff Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 am

Hey Welcome to the form oshimaida I'm glad to see another PureOC member here.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi smile
Welcome on board oshimaida. :Cool:
zebadee
zebadee
Admin
Admin

http://knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 am

oshimaida wrote:WOW!! found my way to here thru a 4HAMS post over on PUREOC forums,it is kinda different in style to others and I think I like it,
Some of the mods and members names are familiar to me even tho they reside across the pond,.hello guys.
Don,t post much on forums but if I do I try to offer something to provoke the thought process on hardware issues namely 478 & 775 issues,Bit of a retro freek really as I cannot see me getting to the latest socket equipment !!cost now.

Nice to be here at the start of what should be a good place to hang out daily.
I wish you the best of intentions with this forum of yours McT I will be here daily from now on.

Fantastic Introduction oshimaida :Cool:

Very happy to have you as part of this forum. As touched apon by 4hams we are looking to establish ourselves as a slightly different forums to most. We want a real friendly atmosphere with open opinion and interaction. This is a forum for Adults run by adults. :pissed:

Great to hear you like what we have done here , its taken some time and many decisions between all of the staff but we made it in the end.

Here is to the future of the forum. :clapjoy:

McstylisT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum