Cooler Master Super Size Me Giveaways

Go down

Post by 4hams on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:00 am

Imagine an environment where heat is a huge issue. Not only that, but you are annoyed by the constant whir of a fan, yet it provides little relief from the inferno. If you are the proud owner of a large notebook, you probably know that you and it share the problems that the heat and noise create.

This is where Cooler Master's notebook cooling expertise comes to the rescue. We are giving out a bunch of laptop coolers including the recently launched CM Storm SF-19 Strike Force. Even if you don't own a laptop, there are other awesome prizes available such as the newly introduced HAF 912 Advanced chassis.

Entering the contest merely involves filling out our fun little questionnaire. At the same time, more prizes are to be given out to those who sign up for an account at CMHD.tv, or become a fan of the CMHD.tv Fan Page on Facebook, or post a comment on the CMHD Blog.

Please head on over to the rules and prizes sections for detailed information on the Super Size Me Giveaways.

Each participant is eligible to win in all of the following 3 categories

1. For a Chance to Win CM Storm SF-19 Strike Force (USB 3.0) or HAF 912 Advanced:
Simply fill out the Super Size Me Questionnaire, with all the correct answers, and you'll be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win a CM Storm SF-19 Strike Force or a HAF 912 Advanced.
2. For a Chance to Win NotePal U3:
For a chance to win a NotePal U3: •Register an account on CMHD.tv (post a comment on any video if you have already registered an account)
•OR, become a fan of the CMHD.tv Fan Page on Facebook AND 'like' the Super Size Me Giveaways posting on there
•OR, post a comment on the CMHD Blog

3. For a Chance to Win Choiix Comforter:
For a chance to win a Choiix Comforter: •Post a comment on the CMHD Blog
•OR, become a fan of the CM MX Fan Page on Facebook AND 'like' the Super Size Me Giveaways posting on there

Full contest details here.
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooler Master Super Size Me Giveaways

Post by bob2701 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:44 am

thanks Joel
bob2701
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 pm

I just saw this and the contest is over. 😢
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

That's all right. We saw it and entered but are it the same boat as you. I could say loser, but I'll say a non winner... smile:
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum