The very holiday gift you are looking for, just in DVDFab!

Go down

The very holiday gift you are looking for, just in DVDFab! Empty The very holiday gift you are looking for, just in DVDFab!

Post by zebadee on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am

The very holiday gift you are looking for, just in DVDFab! 28112010101544

Link http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm

N.B. Do not forget discount code:-FAB-B3D-OFF

Without discount = 223.16 GBP / 351.40 USD

With discount code= 167.37 GBP / 263.55 USD

zebadee
zebadee
Admin
Admin

http://knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The very holiday gift you are looking for, just in DVDFab! Empty Re: The very holiday gift you are looking for, just in DVDFab!

Post by 4hams on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 am

thanks Zeb!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

The very holiday gift you are looking for, just in DVDFab! Empty Re: The very holiday gift you are looking for, just in DVDFab!

Post by bob2701 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:26 am

:Thankyou:
bob2701
bob2701
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 am

Probably the most expensive software ever LMAO, I would never pay that price for it.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 pm

smduff wrote:Probably the most expensive software ever LMAO, I would never pay that price for it.
At least the most expensive movie Backup software.

I don't think i have touched their software in about 4 years. Never liked it and got sick of testing it all the time only to find it inferior to the likes of 1Click or CloneDVD.
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 pm

I can't remember the last time I used, it was to bloated for me and paying for this or that to work is just retarded, I have Clone and Ranger that's it they do what I need them to do. I did have 1Click but saw no reason to keep renewing the license every year when the ones I have work all the time and no renewal fee.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 pm

smduff wrote:I can't remember the last time I used, it was to bloated for me and paying for this or that to work is just retarded, I have Clone and Ranger that's it they do what I need them to do. I did have 1Click but saw no reason to keep renewing the license every year when the ones I have work all the time and no renewal fee.
I agree that having to update 1Click every year would be a PIA. I was an original beta tester and still am i guess and as such was granted license for I think 99 years or something like that.
Don't know why 1 Click doesn't have a lifetime license?
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeah 1Click was the first backup program I got and never had to renew it until 2 years ago LOL, but at that time I had so many different programs I didn't see the need to renew it, I still use NERO sometimes as well it works very well, I only have recode installed at the moment no need for the other bloated portions of the software.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Joel & Steve, in your opinion's where does DVDneXtCOPY fall among these?
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm

In all honesty it was good when it first came out but has moved to bloat ware in my opinion, I spent more time on Charlies forum helping people try to use the software than any other site than I have ever been associated with. The program is just to buggy for me to bother with anymore.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Yea I would agree. Seems like nothing but issues of late. I haven't been burning many DVD's anymore and starting to think about the HTPC route.
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 pm

I was part of Next copy long ago even before Duff and it worked originally but needed alot of tuning when it was first released. But as Duff stated it just got more options and more options and never got tuned properly.
My understanding was that the code for that program was originally acquired from the creator of the original backup program of them all called DVDX Copy.

Unfortunately DVD Fab products are the same in my opinion too much stuff going on and not enough fine tuning to make sure things work properly.

If looking for the best software to strictly backup DVD's then there are to software packages that stand out. Clone DVD sold by Slysoft and 1Click DVD Copy PRO by Lg Software Innovations.

Neither product needs to have multiple updates within a day or a few days like Fab products...

Yes ANYDVD and 1Clicks CPRX need updating often but that is due to copy protections used by the studios not because the copy programs are not working.

Take a look at Clone DVD it has had to be updated maybe 3- 4 times in the last year. I can live with that. Why do all the others need it what appears to be daily...
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:54 am

4hams wrote:I was part of Next copy long ago even before Duff and it worked originally but needed alot of tuning when it was first released. But as Duff stated it just got more options and more options and never got tuned properly.
My understanding was that the code for that program was originally acquired from the creator of the original backup program of them all called DVDX Copy.

Unfortunately DVD Fab products are the same in my opinion too much stuff going on and not enough fine tuning to make sure things work properly.

If looking for the best software to strictly backup DVD's then there are to software packages that stand out. Clone DVD sold by Slysoft and 1Click DVD Copy PRO by Lg Software Innovations.

Neither product needs to have multiple updates within a day or a few days like Fab products...

Yes ANYDVD and 1Clicks CPRX need updating often but that is due to copy protections used by the studios not because the copy programs are not working.

Take a look at Clone DVD it has had to be updated maybe 3- 4 times in the last year. I can live with that. Why do all the others need it what appears to be daily...

Hi smile
Really?

CloneDVD Revision History

Version 2.9.2.8 2010 06 15
- New: Improved handling of incorrect packet headers
- New: The state of the "preserve menus" checkbox will be saved
for the "Copy DVD Titles" use case
- Fix: Problem displaying some titles in title preview
- Fix: Driver verifier problem with ElbyCDIO.sys
- Some minor changes and improvements

Version 2.9.2.7 2009 12 22
- New: Increased performance of the transcoder
- New: Improved handling of layer break position
- New: Creates .dvd files for correct layer break handling
with Virtual CloneDrive and CloneCD
- New: Parses .dvd files for correct layer break position
when writing to dual layer media
- New: Show warning, if a single layer image file is about to be
written to dual layer media
- New: Added support for writers with drive letters "A" or "B"
- New: Added "loop titles" option.
As some DVD players behave weird, if DVD playback stops,
all titles copied without menus will loop with this option
enabled.
- New: Added support for episodic DVDs, where episodes are only
accessible as chapters.
- Fix: Error compressing some discs
- Some minor changes and improvements

Only goes to show.
1 update so far this year (2 last year).

ROTFLMAO

Basically as implied by the previous post.
A lot of s/w appears to lack focus.
So goes off producing what is at the end of the day a fragmented suite of programs.
Slysoft is more focused.
Note despite being one the first to look @ CloneBluray.
You've yet to see it.
This is because (I believe), they want it just right.
If you don't have it already.
Get AnyDVD (Lifetime) NOW!!! :Cool:
zebadee
zebadee
Admin
Admin

http://knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 am

I agree with Zebadee... "Get AnyDVD (Lifetime) NOW!!!" (Lifetime & 20% discount ends 12/31)

The combination of AnyDVD & Clone DVD was the only solution to ToyStory 3 when it was released.

It just works...

Like Steve, I don't copy to disks much anymore. I put everything on the hard drive in MKV format. No extra clutter. One of these days I'll move to HTPC.
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum