https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday

5 posters

Go down

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post by 4hams Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 am

Morning folks coffee should be ready. I am on my way upstairs to get a cup.

29 F at the moment and warming to about 50 F. Rain coming this evening and temps in the mid 60's tomorrow.

Hope you all enjoy the day! :D:
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post by bob2701 Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 am

Good Morning everyone. Thanks for the coffee Joel. Nice and sunny today around 50F.

I am much better today and I hope that Joel and Steve are better. Have a great day.
bob2701
bob2701
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 am

I'd guess we have around 50 degrees here today, grey damp and all in all good staying in weather.

Kidneys playing up so not getting much done even though I have loads to do.

hope you all have it better
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:35 am

It's ready Joel, thanks for the needed coffee!

The white crap is still coming down here, currently about 28 F with a predicted high of 32 F.

Have a nice rest of the weekend everyone and get well for you sick guys.
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 am

Good morning guys, thanks for the coffee Joel. Well it's been snowing for the last 3 days now and we have about 2inches now LOL it's just crazy.

Still feeling like crap but a little better than yesterday at least.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:35 am

Bob, glad you are doing better. Steve sounds like you are in the middle of a winter wonderland and duff just hang in there or fight back with alot of whisky!!!

Grumpy that does not sound nice is this an ongoing thing with the Kidneys? A Diabetic thing? Hope all is going to be all right!

I still don't feel right either. Cold is lingering and my stomach and bouls are all squirly...
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Well, after I made my entry here this morning we lost power and it just came back now.

We now have a total of about 12" of the white crap and it has temporarily stopped coming down. I guess it's time to fire up the snow thrower for our long driveway as the neighbor kid just finished plowing our road into our wonderous winterland haven. smile:
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 pm

4hams wrote:Bob, glad you are doing better. Steve sounds like you are in the middle of a winter wonderland and duff just hang in there or fight back with alot of whisky!!!

Grumpy that does not sound nice is this an ongoing thing with the Kidneys? A Diabetic thing? Hope all is going to be all right!

I still don't feel right either. Cold is lingering and my stomach and bouls are all squirly...

I'm a Stoner :) 8 days now and as of Friday 2 stones left...10 hours of something moving today .......You don't want this!!
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 pm

grumpydaddy wrote:
4hams wrote:Bob, glad you are doing better. Steve sounds like you are in the middle of a winter wonderland and duff just hang in there or fight back with alot of whisky!!!

Joel, that is way too much info.. :duh:

I'm a Stoner smile 8 days now and as of Friday 2 stones left...10 hours of something moving today .......You don't want this!!

Ouch, ouch, ouch... :help:
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:58 pm

grumpydaddy wrote:

I'm a Stoner smile 8 days now and as of Friday 2 stones left...10 hours of something moving today .......You don't want this!!
Oh I feel for ya man! :(:
my Dad has gone through that a number of times and thank God I have not had any problems of the sort.
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpydaddy Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 pm

I can put up with it now (I think) if I can get it over with by Christmas...here's hoping

Read up on it 4hams, it does run in the family ...hit me at 53 but you can do stuff to help prevent it
grumpydaddy
grumpydaddy
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down