https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 9/6/10

4 posters

Go down

Wednesday 9/6/10 Empty Wednesday 9/6/10

Post by McstylisT Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:12 am

Good morning to you all :Kewl:

Still been unable to locate the hard drive plates needed to sort out this build. I will be looking properly for these today , or attempting to find a solution.

Still reasonable weather here , a little grey with the odd bouts of sunshine. Shorts and Vest weather still. :D

Easing up on the work and back to my usual Wednesday off this week , which is nice indeed.

This weekend the football ( Soccer ) world cup competition starts. Really cant wait. Only comes round once every four years. So for one month the world of football will be at a standstill.

All i can say is COME ON ENGLAND ,,,,,, WE SALUTE YOU :Superman:

Have the daily coffee on me peeps. Tea is also available if you wish smile

I wish you all a fantastic day

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 9/6/10 Empty Re: Wednesday 9/6/10

Post by Vampire Girl Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:39 am

Wow, world cup is only every four years? I never knew that, but then i don't follow "football."

So do you guys ever get truly sunny and warm in England? ("Odd bouts of sun?") It is cool this morning. If it stays cooler i will oepn the windows again and turn the air conditioning off.

Well I love all my peeps too! Thank you for the coffee!!
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by bob2701 Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 am

Thanks for the coffee McT. Can you describe the rails you are looking for. Is there a picture somewhere? Soccer is picking up here on this side of the pond but a long way to go. My grandson is heavy into it.

VG, I turned my AC off 2 days ago, mid 70's, 30% humidity, and nites down to 60. In another 2 - 3 weeks it will go on for the duration. Ket me save a little while I can.

Have a good day all, happy hump day.
bob2701
bob2701

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 am

Good morning everyone cloudy and raining here this morning, but that's ok my tomato plants need the rain, thanks for the coffee Craig.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:48 pm

bob2701 wrote:Thanks for the coffee McT. Can you describe the rails you are looking for. Is there a picture somewhere? Soccer is picking up here on this side of the pond but a long way to go. My grandson is heavy into it.

VG, I turned my AC off 2 days ago, mid 70's, 30% humidity, and nites down to 60. In another 2 - 3 weeks it will go on for the duration. Ket me save a little while I can.

Have a good day all, happy hump day.

Hey bob , Nice of you to ask.

Check out the HTPC thread as i managed to find it and get it sorted in the end. So build is now complete apart from installing the OS.

This tray as a small metal clip the screwed into the hard drive itself. Once secure the raised shaped slid along a rail like system , slotting into the mini drive cage in the case. Your then able to screw this into the case for complete stability. There are no other screw points to mount the drives at all. Due to the minimal size of the area in question.

Hope this helps explain what i was looking for LMFAO :HAHA:
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down