https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost series Final showing

4 posters

Go down

Lost series Final showing Empty Lost series Final showing

Post by McstylisT Sat May 22, 2010 4:54 am

Lost is about to end.

Lost series Final showing _47892630_lost226_ap

The end is near and what the feck is going to happen. :D :Nananana:

I cant wait to see this but also feel a little sad as its pretty much the only thing i get to watch apart from football. But waiting for Monday with some excitement.

This will be show live , simultaneously over the UK and US / Canadian states. The fire is burning and the questions are being answered.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10135874.stm
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lost series Final showing Empty Re: Lost series Final showing

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 22, 2010 8:56 am

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PPPPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.!!!!! AMEN! It's going to be OVER! :dead:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sat May 22, 2010 9:55 am

Craig I'll be there with ya watching it also. We used to watch it all the time but the last couple years we have had soccer games or other such things get in the way. But i do want to watch the end if it can bring any sense to it.

I am beggining to wonder if it was all just a dream. LOL
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sat May 22, 2010 11:37 pm

4hams wrote:Craig I'll be there with ya watching it also. We used to watch it all the time but the last couple years we have had soccer games or other such things get in the way. But i do want to watch the end if it can bring any sense to it.

I am beggining to wonder if it was all just a dream. LOL

I'm right there with you 4Hams.. lost interest in the middle of season three... just couldn't take it anymore... plus i kept missing episodes due to work and stuff. So.. I am willing to bet they are all dead and that there was only one survivor who dreampt this all up!! hahaha

But, then dream endings to TV series is so cliche' :suspect: , I wonder if they will actually resort to that or if they will actually be more creative.
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinman Sun May 23, 2010 11:35 am

Lost series Final showing Icon_biggrin this could end in so many different ways well will see wont we!
Vinman
Vinman
DVD Ranger Support Admin
DVD Ranger Support Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun May 23, 2010 3:27 pm

We are having a party round the firepit again tonight so i will probably miss it...

Good to see ya vinny!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinman Sun May 23, 2010 4:31 pm

thanks good to be back!
Vinman
Vinman
DVD Ranger Support Admin
DVD Ranger Support Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun May 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Vinman wrote:thanks good to be back!

Wow!!! Good to see you too!!! Looks like i wasn't teh only one MIA for a while!

cheers
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Sun May 23, 2010 9:51 pm

OH lordy be... it doesn't take much to make me cry tears of blood these days.... but that ending just killed me especially seeing the baby in the end!!!! I know, I know, I am a goober! i knew they were all going to be dead!! Probably all died when the plane crashed and their souls were who went through all these years' adventures, trials, and tribulations!! Seriously?? At least it wasn't a dream sequence... sheeeeeeeeesh! :WTF:

OK>>>what about that black smoke monster..what was that???? Guess I missed that one. 😕
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed May 26, 2010 5:05 am

How disappointing the end was ??

Its really something your not going to understand unless you've watched this entire last final series. Too much shit has happened to make it something you can join in on. :(

Well , Jack was the one The new Jacob of the Island. I was also sad how it all planned out really. The Locke imposter / Smoke monster died too easily for me. Should have had more detail on the battle and how they would kill it rather than its being changed to human and fighting it.

The final scene where its supposedly showed the fast forwards / Split life whatever they are supposed to be. Was all that real ? I mean how it ended where they all went to the church ,,, happy and with the ones they loved. All remembering the island and what they went through. At the same time jack was dieing on the Island. When he eventually fell in the exact same spot he arrived / awoke in ,, then he slowly died and seeing the plane and his friends fly from the island , the split world clip showed them happy , and entering the light at the church. Jacks dead father was there too. So something was not right with that being real. Then jack dies on the Island and the light brightens out ,,,,,,,, ENDING lost forever .......... 🤢 I am going to miss this program badly.

Just wished they'd answered more for us. Prior to jack dieing Hurly was made like jack and given the job of protecting the island. Why not show something of that in a small clip ? Why not show if Sawyer and kate and the others made it back to the real world ? Just for them all to acknowledge it was over and that brave jack was dead and he had saved the world from the smoke monster. ?

Please if you know what and earth is supposed to be happening please let me know as im not understanding what the finishing scenes are supposed to represent.

Thanks

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed May 26, 2010 6:35 am

What I took away from the ending given that they kept flashing back and forth through all the seasons was that they all died in the original plane crash. The island was a sort of purgatory.. middle ground for them to sort out who was going to heaven or elsewhere. In the end they gather as if shepherded by that one guy from the hatch into the church. All reunited for one last gathering. They all go to heaven together. And Jack dies in the exact spot he wakes up because he is already there dead. The dog lays down next to him and dies with him.. but the dog is not in the church! I wonder if he was a metaphorical representation of jack's dad in the end for the island scene. Well it was a very weird show..

Last edited by Vampire Girl on Wed May 26, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed May 26, 2010 6:40 am

Vampire Girl wrote:What I took away from the ending given that they ekpt flashing back and forth through all the seasons was that they all died in the original plane crash. The island was a sort of purgatory.. middle ground for them to sort out who was going to heaven. In the end they gather as if shepherded by that one guy from the hatch into the church. Al reunited for one last gathering. They all go to heaven together. And Jack dies in the exact spot he wakes up because he is already there dead. The dog lays down next to him and dies with him.. but the dog is not in the church! I wonder if he was a metaphorical represatation of jack's dad in the end for the island scene. Well it was a very weird show..

Very interesting take on things VG. thinking

The only thing that makes me think slightly otherwise is that Jack actually see's the plain fly over the sky as he is lying there to die. ? Meaning Sawyer and pretty Kate are surely leaving the island.

Remember season 4 ? They all actually left the island for 3 years at one stage. Jack went off the rails and everything. Ben brought then all back.

Why would Jacob choose them to protect the island if they were dead already ? Why the continuing twist if none of it mattered.

Sorry for the 101 question round :HAHA: Just truing to piece things together.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed May 26, 2010 6:48 am

Hmmmm well maybe Ben could see dead people!!!!!! hahaha lol! He did sit outside the shurch when everyone else went in. And I thought Sawyer and Kate were also in the church. As to seeing the plane fly over head, well maybe a plane really was flying over head, or maybe the dying jack saw another flight flying overhead! Who knows...!! :scratch:
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed May 26, 2010 6:54 am

Trying to see what the other lost lovers think over at the official lost site.

BRB
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down