https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 9/5/10 Weekend chat

4 posters

Go down

Sunday 9/5/10 Weekend chat Empty Sunday 9/5/10 Weekend chat

Post by McstylisT Sun May 09, 2010 5:54 am

Good morning to you.

Just got back from my weekly run and i am dead. My legs are like tree trunks. Guess it did not help that I did a full leg workout at the gym on Friday as well. So im stiff this morning. :D

On a much more positive note I was able to grab a replacement screen / TV. :clapjoy: :clapjoy: :clapjoy:

After searching for most of this week and out and about yesterday i saw there were not really that many options for me for a decent price. Checking around I really did not want smaller than the original 32" LCD that i had. But it was going to cost me around £400 to get a decent one with enough HDMI ports and most importantly full 1080P HD.

So in the end we decided to look at actual TV's and seeing what we could get as a large main TV and keep the current 42" 1080P Toshiba LCD as the computer / Bedroom TV.

I found a fantastic deal. :Cool: I ended up getting a LG 50" Plasma full 1080P HD , 600mhz unit ....... ONLY £599 ONE DAY SPECIAL. 12month interest free , with only £99 deposit. I pay around £50 a month for 10months as the first two months are charge free. Then its fully paid no APR % or interest. :clapjoy: :Nananana:

Sunday 9/5/10 Weekend chat Lg-plasma-50PS3000-3_4view-02_large

So as you can imagine i am pretty chuffed at this moment in time and did not expect this at all. Was really looking for another replacement but for the money actually spent I have got the best scenario. I have a top end 50" Plasma for watching TV and a awesome 42" Full HD Toshiba LCD as my computer screen and bedroom TV. Could not have worked out better really.

So will be drooling over it for most of today. Though overall i think im still an LCD lover at heart. Plasma is nice but not as defined i feel. But motion is far better and no moment ghosting like on LCD. Swings and roundabouts i guess.

Get some pics loaded soon.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sunday 9/5/10 Weekend chat Empty Re: Sunday 9/5/10 Weekend chat

Post by bob2701 Sun May 09, 2010 10:12 am

Good Morning Everyone. Sounds like a great deal on the new plasma Craig, good luck with it. I like the viewing area of a plasma compared to a LCD. Have a great day.
bob2701
bob2701
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Sun May 09, 2010 11:47 am

Good morning everyone, sounds like you got a great deal Craig congrats. Coffee is on help yourself.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Sun May 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Howdy folks hope you are all enjoying the day? Thanks for the coffee but I am already into a beer... Well Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's out there hope you all have a wonderful day! Do you folks in the UK celebrate Mother Day and is it on this date?

We went to Golden Griddle this morning for a brunch buffet that was great. I am going to make some meatballs with mushroom gravy and mushrooms for dinner with some pasta in a white cheddar cheese and brocoli sauce for dinner tonight.

Great deal on the tele Craig!!!
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by McstylisT Wed May 12, 2010 3:36 am

Thanks guys.

Just happy its over quickly as so many other things i need to sort out as well.

Its a darn pretty TV , but am loving this 42" Toshiba on this setup now. Looks sick.

McT
McstylisT
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down