Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

Post by 4hams on Sat May 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Welcome to McT's bill!
Hope you will stop by often and get to know the regulars. We are a small but ever growing forum and welcome everyone.
We have a great group here that are willing to help and learn from others so don't be shy and say hello!

Cheers!
avatar
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Posts : 2708
Join date : 2010-02-06
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

Post by smduff on Sat May 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Welcome to the forum M8
avatar
smduff
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1592
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 44
Location : Canukland

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

Post by bob2701 on Sat May 01, 2010 4:09 pm

to the forum Bill, great bunch of guys and girls.
avatar
bob2701
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Posts : 1474
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 76
Location : Jersey Shore

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

Post by McstylisT on Sun May 02, 2010 5:54 am

Great to have you on board Bill. Please feel free to join in on all the fun and post as you wish around the place.

Regards

McstylisT :D

_________________
McstylisT Administrator

MY I7 @ 4GHZ , 12GB DDR3 , 2x ATI 5770 CrossFire X SYSTEM



avatar
McstylisT
Admin
Admin

Posts : 822
Join date : 2010-02-02
Location : England , United Kingdom

http://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

Post by Vampire Girl on Tue May 18, 2010 4:25 am

bob2701 wrote: to the forum Bill, great bunch of guys and girls.

Yeah lets not for get the girl right? hahaha Razz


Welcome to our little home! Have a look around and hope you have fun with us!
avatar
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 44
Location : North Carolina, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

Post by bob2701 on Tue May 18, 2010 6:19 am

Vampire Girl wrote:
bob2701 wrote: to the forum Bill, great bunch of guys and girls.

Yeah lets not for get the girl right? hahaha Razz


Welcome to our little home! Have a look around and hope you have fun with us!

VG, I had to include you. I can't get you out of my mind, maybe it's the blood dripping out the corner of your mouth. :Nananana:
avatar
bob2701
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Posts : 1474
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 76
Location : Jersey Shore

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

Post by Vampire Girl on Tue May 18, 2010 11:58 am

bob2701 wrote:
Vampire Girl wrote:
bob2701 wrote: to the forum Bill, great bunch of guys and girls.

Yeah lets not for get the girl right? hahaha Razz


Welcome to our little home! Have a look around and hope you have fun with us!

VG, I had to include you. I can't get you out of my mind, maybe it's the blood dripping out the corner of your mouth. :Nananana:

Yes my Daaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrling, I seem to have that sort of captivating power! hahaha... Twisted Evil
avatar
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 44
Location : North Carolina, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's welcome bill mondal to McT's

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum