https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday evening

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday evening Empty Tuesday evening

Post by 4hams Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey folks been another busy day for me how about you?

Well it must have been as there are no posts today so i guess everyone is busy? Weather is beautiful and getting nicer everyday this week.

Going outside for a beer but should be back a little later! smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Tuesday evening Empty Re: Tuesday evening

Post by smduff Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Hey what do you mean no posts I posted first thing this a.m. not an overly busy day for me, I did a lot of yard work made a trip to the dump and thats pretty much it for me.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Sorry Steve i did notice your post.
Sounds like you had a productive day then. We are having a great week weather wise. Should be in the upper 70's Friday and Saturday with sun!!! smile
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Girl Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 am

Well in an effort to not be such a geek.. i left the laptop at home when i went visiting with my best friend and family last night. And then today was my last day in Buffalo for a couple months. I will be back in June!!!! Joel how about that Back Yard Cook Out? I think maybe middle of June? I should have enough time savedup by then to swing a stint off from work adn come back up to help my mom along. She did some more walking today and tomorrow they may try her with a walker.. maybe. She is starting to come along. I just hope she continues with me gone for a couple months.

So, I am not looking forward to the 14hr drive back to NC. The only thing i keep trying to tell myself is that i am looking forward to seeing my son. It has been nearly unbearable for me to be separated from him. Then yesterday i got a shock of a surprise. My Soon to be Ex announced he applied for a transfer to a job in Rochester,NY within his company. Wow.. for his sake and mine i hope he gets the job. However he wants me to pay for breaking the lease on his apartment and for his moving expenses saying i am forcing this choice upon him. I force nothing.. i had no intention of moving until next year at the earliest! But I did have a long converation with him about what is holding him in NC a couple nights ago. I made him think for the first time really about it. Nothing is holding either of us there other than jobs. My job is transferable. Unfortunately it will mean giving up my beloved specialty for a while, but i can live with that if it means i will be near family and friends for support if i have to be a single mom. Then ic an go look at Children's Hospital in Buffalo later when i am ready to take that step. Eventually i would like to go get my masters degree in Nursing education so that i can work more normal hours. But that is a long term goal... so many more pressing issues at the moment like selling a house, getting my NYS nursing license fully reinstated, applying for a transfer to the Veterans administration Hospital...ugh.. crotchety old men.. ick! But hey its a job and a secure one at that. Sigh... One step closer to my goals in life.. happiness, freedom, and a new heart one day, and my son seeing his mom happy. Plus NY has an infinitely better education system than NC does which is all that much better for my little boy also. Too bad my ex can't see teh bigger picture right now.

So wish me luck.. i might not be online at all tomorrow as i have no idea when i will be getting in the house! Hoping for before midnight if i can help it.. but then it doesn't help i am too nerved up right now so i am online here now wheni should be sleeping! 😢 I really do not want to go back to NC other than for my son's sake and because of my responsibilities there still. So look for me on thursday most likely :(
Vampire Girl
Vampire Girl
Respected Forum Idividuals
Respected Forum Idividuals

Back to top Go down

Post by smduff Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:09 am

Good news all around VG I hope he gets the transfer your sake as well as your sons, have a safe drive home.
smduff
smduff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4hams Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Oh thanks for posting i was beggining to worry? Have a safe trip back and give your son a big hug for us all. lets hope the other half gets that job and life for all concerened becomes easier for everyone.

Good to here about your mom also! smile Tuesday evening Herz
4hams
4hams
Old Father Time
Old Father Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down