https://mcstylists-overclock.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what cd/dvd writter is compatible with surface pro?

2 posters

Go down

what cd/dvd writter is compatible with surface pro? Empty what cd/dvd writter is compatible with surface pro?

Post by AmadaBelle Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:13 am

I purchased a LG cd/dvd writter but when I attempted to install it, did not work. Is there any other brand that is compatible with my surface pro?
I have used my Pro with an ancient external USB 2.0 DVD writer, a new USB 3.0 thumb drive, an old USB 2.0 thumb drive, an old USB 2.0 external hard drive and a new USB 3.0 external hard drive. They all worked very well.
Does this LG DVD writer work with other machines? Is it USB powered? Does it need an external power source?
AmadaBelle
AmadaBelle

Back to top Go down

what cd/dvd writter is compatible with surface pro? Empty Re: what cd/dvd writter is compatible with surface pro?

Post by EmilyAilsa Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 pm

I happened to purchase a Samsung Ultrabook in October and with it a Slim External DVDE Writer for Samsung Notebook Series 9, model AA-ES3P95M/US
Works great...

My Answer:
If you want to play CD/DVD on your Surface Pro, there is an easy way that you could do a simply conversion before you transfer them to your Surface Pro.The software I use to help me is Pavtube dvd ripper.It's very useful.Hope it can help you.
EmilyAilsa
EmilyAilsa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum